Wednesday, February 23

My Haven...

If I could pick one store in Dallas that perfectly reflects my tastes in knick knacks, accessories, clothes and home decor, it would without a doubt be the one and only Anthropologie. Within the four walls of this adorable boutique are whimsical little trinkets that have the ability to make any girl feel lovely. From vintage clothes and home decor to dainty necklaces and lacy frocks! I simply can't walk in this store without coming across something that I must have.

Recently I visited the location in Highland Park Village, my favorite simply because it's so spacious, and without anything in mind to buy, I came across a 3-strand pearl headband, a taupe frilly v-neck (on sale no less), and an absolutely precious peach coffee mug with splashes of teal and hand painted black stenciling. The perfect piece to have my hazelnut coffee in each morning.

All in all, I was overjoyed with my purchases. In fact I wore them that night to dinner with a girlfriend.

So ladies, if you're looking for a store that has it all, trust me, you'll adore Anthropologie. And do yourself a favor and invest $28 in a Blue Glass candle, Volcano scented, you'll thank me.


No comments:

Post a Comment